Aries Shuttle – Specializing in Airport Ground Transportation
Chicago, IL and Dallas, TX Shuttle Services
Sit back and relax while we transport your group in and around the cities of Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX. Leave the stress of driving to our professionals and enjoy the luxurious ride through the city. Book your Aries Shuttle today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long has Aries Shuttle Transportation been in business?
- Aries Transportation has been in business for over 35 years.
- What much of a deposit is required?
- Aries Shuttle Transportation typically requires a 50% deposit at the time the vehicle is booked.
- After the deposit is paid, when is the rest of my balance due?
- The total payment is due 14 days before the scheduled departure date. Any trip booked within the 14 days prior to the scheduled date requires payment in full at the time of booking.
- How does Aries Shuttle Transportation handle refunds and cancellations?
- Your complete deposit is completely refundable up to 14 days prior to the scheduled trip date. Any trip cancelled within 14 days of the scheduled date will forfeit the deposit. If any booking is cancelled within five days of service, the entire payment is forfeited.
- Who is responsible for parking and toll costs while on the bus?
- Your price quote includes tolls, but does not include parking costs. You are responsible for all parking fees.
- Is a tip for the driver required?
- A tip for the driver is not required, but if the driver does his/her job well, a tip is always appreciated. We suggest a 10-20% gratuity, depending on service.
- I would only like to rent a bus for a short amount of time. What is the minimum amount of time that a bus can be booked?
- Motor coaches have a five-hour minimum. Mini buses have a three-hour minimum.
- What payment methods does Aries Shuttle Transportation accept?
- To suit your payment needs, Aries Shuttle accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks, and money orders. We do not accept personal checks 14 days or less prior to service.
- What will I be charged and what is the process if plans are changed?
- You will be charged a 50% deposit at the time you book the order with Aries Shuttle Transportation. The balance will be charged 14 days prior to service. A change regarding moving up the booking date may result in some availability issues but a fee is not charged. As long as there is availability, Aries will be happy to reschedule your transportation needs, but we do request that you contact your Aries Shuttle Transportation representative as soon as you can to avoid any conflicts.
- How far in advance should I reserve a motor coach or mini-bus?
- We generally recommend you book sooner rather than later. Depending on the month, a general guideline is one to two months in advance, but we are happy to serve your groups' ground transportation needs at the last minute if we have a driver and vehicle available.
- What is the booking process?
- First, you will need to receive a quote for the desired occasion. This can be accomplished by filling out our online quote form or by calling 888-58-ARIES. Your Aries Shuttle Transportation Rep will generate a quote for you based on your information. If you decide at this time to book our vehicle for service, a contract will be emailed or faxed to your designated point of contact. Reply with your authorization and credit card information. The contract will include the date, type of bus, and confirmation of the price you were quoted. If you are booking more than 30 days out, a 50% deposit will be required to reserve your booking date, with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to service. If you are booking 30 days or less payment in full is required 14 days prior to service.
- What is the next step after a trip is booked?
- Your Aries Shuttle Transportation representative will contact you in the days prior to service to reconfirm the service we will be providing for your group. At this stage, final pick up times and special requests are processed.
- When going over-the-road or on an overnight trip, is the group responsible for finding a hotel room for the driver?
- The group chartering the service is responsible for the hotel room and food costs for the driver. Typically, if a large charter is staying at a hotel, the hotel may offer a complementary room for the driver. Your group is also responsible for any associated parking fees.